Thursday, December 24, 2009

Our Christmas Eve Family Tradition

The hunt for Baby Jesus is our new family tradition but one we've always done is giving the kids and each other Christmas jammies they can wear to bed and have all day on Christmas. The kids opened their's right away.
They also get an ornament that reflects the past year. For Amara, a Choo Choo train since she LOVES them!
Alaric, a sparkly fire truck!

Then they got to find their own special place on the tree.


Amara loves the spot she found because she can touch it anytime!
Bri got new jammy pants!
and I got new jammies!

Love our family traditions!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I am so amazed and inspired by your traditions and love in your home. Love you and being associated with the Bechtel/Fulton clan. Merry Christmas!

Nicci Lynn said...

Oh Katie! So sweet seeing your face! I stumbled on your site when I was back link tracking mine (farmhousefull). The kids are getting SOOOO big! We should get the little girls together soon. I miss all my Mom's Group Gals! Have a wonderful Merry Christmas season. Can you email me your meeting dates for the new year - I thought about stoping in and saying hello for a meeting! mclain458@yahoo.com