Monday, December 7, 2009

Girls Night IN!!!!

Tonight was great!!!!! After the kindergarteners got out of school, some of my girlfriends and their kids headed to Kathy's house for a playdate/Girls Night IN! The kids ran crazy around the house and ate tons of food and layed around watching TV.
The moms hovered in the kitchen around all the yummy foods- enjoying some girl time and anxious for the dads to pick up their kids after work!
Look at the group of TEN!!!!! Mara was so involved with her video game, she wouldn't even look up!
THe girls....from top...Kristy, Kathy, me, Cara, Lisa!
When all the kids were gone and Kathy's hubby was home, we headed to the basement. We exchanged gifts for Christmas, had a few beverages, worked on Christmas stuff ( I got alot of my wrapping done) and talked talked talked. 7 hours later I headed home but I could have stayed another 7! I love these women and am so happy to have them in my life!



No comments: