Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My favorite gift so far this Christmas!!!

Look at these beautiful stockings that Brian's sister, Anita, gave me for Christmas!!!!! I love them so much! She gave Brian and I our first stockings on our first Christmas in 2002 and we weren't able to find matching ones. This year, she surprised me with family stockings, that I hope will last for many, many years. My mom and dad had matching stockings for all of us that she made when we were little. She has made matching ones for each addition to our family as our family grows. Since I have no ability to make them myself, I must depend on the stores.

These are exactly what I had hoped for, even though I never even saw these on my many internet searches. Thanks Anita for helping us create lasting CHristmas memories in MATCHING stockings!!!!

No comments: