Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ugly Sweater Pub Crawl!

Last night was our first ever Ugly Sweater Pub Crawl and it was amazing! One of my dear friends from high school and her hubby, Cory planned it for about 30 friends. Brian and I had so much fun borrowing pieces and putting our outfits together. I think we did well, don't you?
We only crawled to a few random bars throughout the night and would spend quite a bit of time partying and drinking and karaoking with our friends on the party bus!

Some of my dear friends at our first bar, Esquire!

Pit stop for supplies!

Two best friends from High School, Jill and Arin! Love you, girls!

Murphy's Pub was our next stop

The bus was loud, crowded, out of control, and I loved it!Bri performs "Gin and Juice"Then to Bradley's for country night and riding the bull.An unscheduled stop at Guidos and then finally to Tumble Inn to finish the night the way we have so many times over the past 15 years....drunk and happy!




Thanks Lacie and Cory for hosting us! Can't wait to begin my search this spring for the next ugliest sweater imaginable for next year's crawl!

No comments: