Tuesday, October 4, 2011

#3(Part 1)

Liz Oliveira Mortland dropped off this basket of goodies including a candle, perfume, lotion, lipgloss, chocolate, a journal, and a squash ( she knows its my favorite veggie and I have been begging her for one). All things to pamper myself with. She also wrote in the beautiful card "Friends are like candles, when you are feeling burnt out, they are always there to brighten your day" Agreed! The past week has been an awkward one for me. Full of ups and downs and a few scary moments with new discoveries and how I will handle situations. Having these daily reminders of how blessed I am has been such a joy. Liz- thanks for brightening my day today and making me feel so loved!



1 comment:

Liz said...

I am happy my card made any sense, I took a muscle relaxer for my neck and it made me a little loopy :)