Thursday, September 30, 2010

Playtime with The Boyds!

Our best friends who live in Spain are in America for a few weeks. They are in Bloomington and we were overjoyed to be able to spend an evening with them. We headed to the Children's Museum!



Olivia and Alaric make pizzas for us all.

The boys love the exhibits as much as the kiddos


Heather is a few months pregnant so we needed to see what her sweet belly looked like in the big pin thing
Justin and the girls
Me and my BF, Heather
My girl!
Mommy and Mara on stage
Alaric loves to make music with his Godparents

Brian wrote me a love note in the painting exhibit
Alaric and his Godparents
All of us!What a great evening together with friends.

1 comment:

Jenny Murray said...

Awww! I wish I was there too! Heather looks amazing! I am so glad Alaric got to spend QT with his godparents!!