Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our Friend's Annual Illini Tailgate!

Atleast once a year, our good friends host a tailgate where NO KIDS ARE ALLOWED! We love it and today was the perfect day for tailgating and football.

Anne and Heidi enjoy their mini bottles of wine!
The beast! Look at this thing. The SIU student tailgaters next to us had a 10 person beer bong. For those of you who knew me in my college days, I LOVE BEER BONGS so this was heaven! I want one for Christmas- SERIOUSLY ( bri asked the guy who said he got it on-line and it's really a chicken feeder).
I only got to do one beer bong as you have to have 9 other friends to help you and no one else wanted to do another one but I loved it! It had been a good 6 or 7 years since my last beer bong and I think I did pretty well!
Heidi, Rya, Bri, and Clint
The girls
We love our time with no kids!!
The group!

The guys!

CLint and Tiff show off their matching outfits- including their jeans! Cute butts!

Perfect tailgate, great friends, good food, beer bongs, and fantastic Illini football- pretty nice little Saturday!

No comments: