Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Girls Night Out and That's My Girl!!!!

So, when Mara wants something, she usually gets it because of her amazing screaming voice. Yesterday, her screams,cries and pleas were for ONE black Mary Jane shoe ( I tried to get the other one on but NO) and Alaric's green undies. So this was her outfit for about an hour until we had to go outside and I stipped her down to remove the embarrassing pieces!

Monday night I got a Girls Night Out! My girlfriends Cara, Kathy, Kristy, and Lisa and I went to a local restaurant and got to sit, drink, eat, and talk for MORE THAN THREE HOURS!!! It was WONDERFUL. I'm so blessed to have friends and moms in my life who lift me up, make me feel normal everyday, and encourage me to be the best I can! Thanks girls!

2 comments:

The Buehnerkemper Family said...

AW! Love the pic! I had a great time too! I can't wait to do it again real soon! Love ya!

Rachel said...

So glad you have that outlet. I miss you and our girls nights too.