Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tea Party

Amara gave all of her aunts, cousin, and grandma's a Tea Party for Christmas...and while it was almost 5 months later, we had it today!  Mara helped with all the planning and choosing and I made it all happen.

The bows were on each chair
 The places were set, even with handmade placecards.
 The table was set using beautiful tea party items from June.
 Even tea cups were placed outside to welcome our guests
 The centerpiece was filled with sweets
 Look at this princess ( she asked me to do her hair in lots of hanging down ribbons)
 me and my sweetie!
 Nana
 Grammy
Aunt Jen
 Veronica
 All the Ladies!
 Yummy food
 Mara helped me pour tea
 And V and Mara brought their dolls and stuffed animals to the party too!
 Then we worked on a craft Mara had chosen....a picture frame decorated with lots of sparkles!
 Everyone worked hard
 And the finished projects turned out great.  Amara will include a picture for each of her guests in her thankyou note so they can put in their frame.
What a weekend!  All fun stuff.   I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

The Buehnerkemper Family said...

I wanna come to a tea party! :)