Friday, September 30, 2011

#7 ( Part 1 & Part 2)

‎#7 ( Part 1)...Cara German delivered an Illini gift today.... Handmade Illini earrings and necklack, Illini Chocolate, Illini Rice Crispy, Illini Tortilla Chips, and an Illini Cooler/Jug thing. She probably meant for it to serve lemonade but I can't stop thinking about adding some Vodka and having a nice cocktail! I LOVE IT! Cara shared my deep love for the Illini and all things orange and blue and I share a deep love for her and the friendship and support she has given me! Thanks Cara!
#7 (Part 2) Melissa Good surprised me today too and told me she doubled up with Cara. She gave me this beautiful mum plant that I will love, plant in the ground, care for gently, and kill instantly AND shes an Esthetician and she offered to give me a facial after the surgery! YEAH. Melissa and I have only been friends for a short time but her kids are the same age as mine, our hubbies are friends and Im pretty sure she'll be someone in my life for a long time. Thanks Melissa for your kindness!

No comments: