Friday, April 29, 2011

Marathon Expo

Tonight was the Marathon Expo. The opportunity to pick up your race packets and walk around with all the other participants looking at cool running stuff! We all enjoyed playing the Grand Prize Game!
Its true- we are the coolest!

But this booth took the cake. Its called THE STICK! And you roll it on your body to loosen muscles, train them, relieve pain, etc. Anita was having terrible neck spasms when we walked in and... TA DA!!!! The stick cured her. Well, it made her feel better anyway and she bought one!

Anyone can use it!

And when I told him about my Plantar Faciatis, he got to work on me too. Hurt like hell but it helped. My wonderful sister in law bought me one just for me feet!

We are ready for the race!

1 comment:

The Buehnerkemper Family said...

I love the News Gazette board for pictures! Very Cool! And thanks for the info. that you have that stick thing... next time I have aches & pains, I'm coming over! ;)