Friday, May 7, 2010

My Sweet Mother's Day Social at Kairos

I love, love, loved today at Kairos! Alaric had a Mother's Day Social at his preschool. Brian stayed home with Mara and it was just me and my sweet boy. We heard a book and did some dances together in the classroom and the kids sang us a Mother's Day song. I don't think Al let go of my hand once.

Then we headed to the Fellowship Hall for icecream sundaes. Alaric had made us each a placement, one of him and one of me. Then we made our own sundaes.
Alaric also gave me the sweetest Mother's Day gift they made at school- I love you sweet boy!
When we got home, Brian told us we HAD to head down the street to the house being built. Today was cement day and there were lots of trucks waiting to unload their cement. As you all know, we love construction but this project is extra special because it's right next door to our friends the Sowinskis. That's their rooftop in the background. Cole is in Alaric's class and Kathy is one of my dear friends. Alaric thinks they are the luckiest family in town to get to see the construction all day and all night. I'm sure Kathy feels the same!
There were 7 cement mixers waiting to pour...lined up on their street and the main street just waiting for their turn.
Alaric made me this beautiful picture.
My other angel!I am so blessed!

No comments: