Sunday, May 9, 2010

My perfect Mother's Day weekend

Saturday was the windiest day ever and cold too so we went out to breakfast, drove around, bought some vegetables for the garden, took a ride on the Monticello train and were home and in our PJs by noon. After naps, we rented movies, ate popcorn and pizza and just hung out! The kids and I created the "Hoody Patrol" and we fought crime in our hoody sweatshirts. It was wonderful.
Today I awoke to kiddos on top of me
Loved every second of it!
At breakfast I got my Mother's Day gift...
...an IPOD so I don't have to borrow Brian's anymore!
After church we headed to our favorite pizza place for lunch, games, and gifts!Jennifer and her mom, Suemy mom and me!
Jen's family ( minus Jen's stepdad who is filming a movie)
We gave Grammy a picture of all three of her grandkids AND my kids made her stepping stones!
Al, mara, and V love to be together!
Then after naps ( I told you I had a perfect weekend), we headed into the yard to plant our veggie garden. the kids helped lots.
Here they work on their compost bucket.
Then a lazy afternoon of swinging and playing. I loved it all. Thanks to all moms who make a difference each day and for my amazing family who really made me feel special! I love you.


1 comment:

Alicia said...

You and and all the mothers out there deserve mother's day everyday.