Friday, March 15, 2013

Hearts at Home

Each year, for the past 3 years, I've gone to Hearts at Home, a christian mommy conference at ISU.  Each year I ask for the registration fee to be paid by my parents as my birthday gift and every year I think its the best gift of the year.  Its a day for just me- as a mom!  A day to learn, a day to grow, a day to feel uplifted and inspired.  A day to regroup and refocus my role as a wife and a mother and a woman!  I LOVE IT!
And who doesn't love Founder, Jill Savage!  She's incredible!  I was not only able to hear her keynote address but have a workshop with her too.
 The guest speaker was Cameron Cameron.  She was incredible too!

 There was tons of energy and excitement in the audience!  I got to go with a large group from my moms group and we stayed late into the night to hear mom comedian Anita Renfroe- HILARIOUS!

No comments: