Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The best decision of my life

8 years ago today, my boyfriend Brian, after a long dinner with both of our parents and siblings and Kennedy's in Urbana, got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. Through tears I said "YES!"

A year and a half later we were married, a year later a pregnancy, a year later a baby, a year later a pregnancy, a year later a baby, and our life together and our journey to forever continues!

It was, by far, the best decision of my life. Everything I do now and all I have become are in line because of that decision I made March 8th, 2003.

Thankyou, Brian for asking. Thankyou for being my husband, my lover, and my best friend. Thankyou for being there for me, ALWAYS on this journey of life.

I love you endlessly!

2 comments:

Brian said...

I love you, too, baby! You are the best thing that ever happened to me.

The Buehnerkemper Family said...

You two are just so sweet!!!