Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Early Father's Day, Daddy! Countdown is at 3!

Last night we gave Brian an early Father's Day gift. I had been waiting weeks and weeks for this day and was so excited. Brian has a fitness blog http://run4it-illinois.blogspot.com and I wanted to make a few t-shirts with a specially designed logo for his blog so he could wear it to run in and also for downtime after this huge ride this weekend. First I enlisted my dear friend, Kathy's amazing graphic design skills. She came up with an idea immediately and I fell in love with it! (if you need someone to design your invitations or announcements or special events, this lady is the one- let me know if you want to contact her).

Anyway- I had a few shirts made and yesterday, the kids and I came out of the bedroom wearing the shirts to surprise daddy.

The he got his own and he love, love, LOVED them!
the kids were so excited to have their own too!
Then I gave him some butt cream stuff for bikes AND these fancy handle bar things you put on the front of your bike so you can lean forward. YOu would have thought I gave the man a million dollars he was so excited!
Aren't the shirts great? The bike actually spells out HOME and the front wheel of the bike says, "running, biking, racing home, running, biking, racing home"
He went out right away to put the new handle things on.
Oohhh....pretty!
Check out Brian's blog this week and weekend as he prepared for his 175 mile ride! http://run4it-illinois.blogspot.com
THREE MORE DAYS...

1 comment:

Brian said...

They're aero bars, honey! thank you again. I love you!