Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Teacher Thank You's

We don't have extra money.  None.  All our money is budgeted into our family and any extra goes away quickly to saving for trips or family events.  But as a teacher, I know how important it is to say thank you the teachers of your children.  My favorite gifts from parents were BY FAR giftcards to restaurants, wine, or giftcards to buy things for ME or my classroom. The cute token gifts were cute but my second favorite gifts were the simple cards and notes from my parents or my kids.  I cherished them.  I needed to read them, especially after a rough year.  I still have so many of the cards I received.  Since The Fultons can't buy our teachers dinner, they get the cards.

This year we did strawberries with their names on them and "Thanks for a "BERRY" Sweet year.  The kids used their fingerprint as the seeds.  They turned out so cute!
 On the back, I put the kids pictures.  For the secretaries and principals(don't forget them!), they got a the two kids together.  Classroom teachers got singles.  The kids loved hand delivering and giving snuggly hugs this morning!

No comments: