Thursday, January 26, 2012

Visit with the Boyds...and Kunas...and More!!!

Our best friends, and Alaric's Godparents, Heather and Justin Boyd, were in town for a little bit from San Diego. We love getting to spend some time with them!

And Alaric LOVED his Godparents!
And Godsisters, Charley...

and Olivia!

I was so lucky to work out during their visit, a short trip with just Heather and the bigger kids up to Chicago to visit our other friend, Rachel at her new-GORGEOUS home in the burbs!

And the trip was even better because my two other best friends, Alicia and Jenny ( and Jen's son Michael) joined us for a few hours!


The kids all got along perfectly and enjoyed all parts of the house- even the bathtub!

The ladies ( and MJ) worked on a fun dinner together in the kitchen,

While the big kids devoured their food!and Amara got to spend some QT with her Godmother, Jenny!


The munchkins had a blast playing

and watching a movie

and I got my dream of spending an evening with all four of my best friends together!!!

I'm so lucky! Thanks for hosting us, Rachel!

2 comments:

The Buehnerkemper Family said...

I'm so glad you were all able to get together like that! Looked like a great time!

Jenny Murray said...

Love love love that I was able to spend a few hours with my favorites and their littles.