Saturday, October 9, 2010

lamb's Fall Party and Hannah turns 10!

Our friends, The Lambs, host an annual fall party at their home in the country. This year the weather was perfect and I bet 150 people were there. It was AWESOME!!!
The kids loved to play in the woods
I love being with my hubby at these events!
Lots of my dear friends were there too
Amara thought she was so cool on the tractor
and hitting the pinata in the pitch black!
After the hayride, we headed to my neighbor's 10-year-old b-day party. By the time we got there, it was just a really nice bonfire party that parents were getting drunk at and the children were roaming around...it's delightful being so close to home at these parties. We simply put our kids down after an hour or so and brought the monitor over to the party.
My neighbor, Lori, is on the right with her two friends, Stacy and Mindy!
No need to explain this picture....just a good shot to finish a long day of partying!

No comments: