Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The BEST....

If you know me at all, you know I have the BEST husband, the BEST kids, the BEST family & friends, live in the BEST small town, the BEST neighborhood, and have, by far, the very BEST neighbors in the whole world.

I've been trying to get us all together for a picture and today was the day. Look at the little ones- best friends forever!
Here we are...The McGreggors, The Offenbacks, The Fultons, The Smiths, and The Millers. I'll post more about why they are the best soon!
Us trying to be silly!
The kids love to be together
So sweet!
We tried to get the kids with just Jack and June but the little ones were pictured out. I'm not sure if Jack is holding his heart because we are giving him a heart attack or because his heart is so full of love for these 9 children who love him ( and June) desperately!!!

No comments: