Saturday, August 8, 2009

Natalie turns ONE and Ryan turns 30!

Our friends the Hills were having a joint birthday party today! Natalie turned one and Ryan turned 30. Brian had to work so I took the two kids up to Monee, IL Saturday afternoon for such a fun day!

The Hills just built their new home in a great neighborhood that accomodate's family planes. Ryan is a pilot so he, and many others in the neighborhood, have the luxury of having their planes under their own roofs ( that's what the huge garage on the side is).
Here is the birthday girl, Natalie! So precious!

Their son, Hayden and my two got along famously! They all had fun in the pool and waterslide too!
You know Alaric and transportation things....when I told him Ryan was a pilot and had a plane- there was no stopping him- we HAD to see that thing!
Here it is.

Hayden showed Alaric how to get in!
The kids were amazing today. Trust me, usually they are not but the earth was perfectly aligned and my kids were angels. I had such a great time with them. The bouncie house was a huge hit for all the kids, mine included!


Natalie gets ready for cake!
Since Nat didn't eat very much, Kristine used her cake and got Ryan in the face. It was really funny!
Even funnier was seeing the kids reactions....both Natalie and Hayden began screaming. When Ryan went in for a messy hug- both kids screamed bloody murder. Oh the memories!
We didn't even leave their home until after Mara's bedtime. I thought she would conk out on the ride home but yet again she surprised me. Both kids had so much fun singing and clapping and screaming on the way home!

Thanks Kristine and Ryan for a wonderful day in your beautiful home! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I didn't know the house accomodated their airplane. How cool is that? I would have loved to make it out there for the celebrations...looked like great times. xo.