Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Day at the Park

I needed pictures taken of my niece and nephew and of all 4 grandkids for Christmas gifts so today we headed to Lodge Park for a photo shoot!  Love these sweeties.

 My two angels made me so proud!  I can already see the smiles on Grammy and Papa's faces!
 These four did great
 The boys
 And the girls...matching, of course!
 Alaric Arthur
 Amara Christine
 Jack Rollins
 Veronica Harper
 What I loved most about this day was that we did have work to do and I HAD to get a few certain shots but we spent alot of time doing stuff like this...
 and this
 until we got shots like this!
 Never can have enough room to run
 and be super silly.
 We are so blessed these four love each other so much and get along so well.
 We were all exhausted when it was over but it was great fun too!

No comments: