Sunday, August 12, 2012

Backyard Adventures

Our friends invited us to their fun backyard tonight.  Fun doesn't describe it.  It was a paradise...for the kids AND Us!

A ZIPLINE that carries you 250 feet into the forest
A tube slide down the side of the hill
And a backyard that connects to trails down to the Sangamon River.  We walked and hiked
and ran and discovered
and played in the mud and explored for mussles
and dug in the mud
and laughed and giggled...
And got covered in mud!  WHAT FUN!


3 comments:

Swing Set Pros said...

Really impressive & helpful blog for me, I was searching this kind of information from a long time. Thanks for help me.

Playset Assembly

Swing Set Pros said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!

Backyard Adventures

Swing Set Pros said...

Great post. I was once checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the closing part. I maintain such information much. I was once seeking this specific information for a very long time. Many thanks and best of luck.


Outdoor play