Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jack Rollins Bechtel has arrived!!!

I'm an aunt...AGAIN!!!! My brother and his wife just had their second child, a son yesterday!!!!!!!!! Jack Rollins Bechtel arrived at 5:12 AM. He was 18 inches long, weighed 5 pounds 13.6 ounces and is beautiful!!!!

He was 6 weeks early and after a difficult pregnancy told his mom and dad and the world that he was ready to make his debut.

He's in the NICU right now but doing amazing! He is on monitors making sure he has no Bradycardias ( heart rate drops) and taking some antibiotics while he learns and practices to suck and swallow and learn to eat but he is such a champion and really is thriving.

The NICU has a strict policy on visitor, only allowing 4 people total to visit during his entire stay. So- all the grandparents got to go visit and I made sure my mom brought my camera so I could get my "jack" fix!

He's so beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on him! Congratulations Dan, Jen, and Big Sister Veronica!





No comments: