Friday, July 6, 2012

waterbomb prep!

Lasted only 4 minutes at a non-shaded park in C-U this morning. That was supposed to be a treat after I had to drag them to another doctor's appointment today. These poor kids have been to probably a hundred doc appts this past year and I'm so grateful that they have learned to sit still and be quiet-sometimes for LONG periods of time. We headed to the Dollar Store instead and bought water bombs. Just killed 40 minutes filling them up at the sink and letting the kids spray each other in the process. While I changed Mara out of her wet clothes, she said "Momma, I love you because you let me get you wet with water balloons AND sit on the counters" Hate these 100 degree days but love they we are trying to make the most of it. Can't wait til Daddy gets home! ( he he)




No comments: