Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a day

This blog may take on a new feel than I'm used to or comfortable with. We have an amazing weekend ahead of us with Alaric's big Firefigher birthday party and a mini vacation to Chicago next week for 3 days. Nothing will get in the way of those fun times.

Today however, we found out that Brian's was laid off from Allerton Retreat Center in Monticello. It's called a "notice of non-renewal" meaning he wasn't fired or even really laid off but rather they have decided not to renew his position at all at this time and he's out of a job- effective August 15th.

My heart aches, my head hurts, and I'm scared. But my hushand is my rock as always and continues to amazing me and be my inspiration. Check out his blog today http://run4it-illinois.blogspot.com

So, I'll still post about our everyday lives in this world I call paradise but you may also begin to hear about the challenges in our life, the frustrations we feel, and the real world we were just plummetted into. Pray for us!

No comments: