Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday FUNday!

Before church today we ran errands. We time time to kill so we sat in the Cafe at County Market on campus! The kids LOVED sitting and looking out the window while they drank their sippy cups and ate their illini sprinkled doughnuts!
Then, after church, the whole family met at Fat Sandwich Company!!! THis place is amazing and the kids enjoyed it too. They have rediculous sandwiches, all with fries on top. Mine had mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers and ranch. My moms' had jalopeno poppers, mac and cheese bites, mozz sticks and fries. I bet they had 100 different sandwiches to choose from. It was perfect before we headed home and took terribly long naps!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Mac and chs bites and french fried on sandwiches???? I am HI\UNGRY!

The Buehnerkemper Family said...

EWE! The thought of those sandwiches makes me want to throw up! Yuck! So, I'm going take a guess that those sandwiches aren't on the South Beach Diet, right? :)I'm glad you enjoyed it!