Friday, January 22, 2010

Bathtime and Poops-can't beat it!!

Bathtime is the highlight of many of our days! Amara could live in water-really! She begs to get in and she cries when she has to get out. Alaric doesn't like to get his head wet but he does love to play in the water.

Before the water fills the tub, the kids crowd around the toys to pick what they want to play- look at these stinkin cute butts- I just had too!

Mara gives her Cabbage Patch, Alicia, a bath!

Look at my waterbabies!

After Bathtime, Alaric said he wanted to sit on the potty. I was so excited! I thought this was a BIG deal. I left for just a moment and came back to find Al sitting on the pot playing a hand held game, JUST LIKE HIS DADDY!!!! PRICELESS!

2 comments:

Jenny Murray said...

Mara and Al are IDENTICAL! so stinking cute!

Rachel said...

They look exactly alike. Amara's eyes are so big and beautiful!