Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rachel's Shower and Bachelorette Party

My best friend, Rachel's wedding shower and bachelorette party were this past weekend. Here she is entering the shower location, Butterfly Sushi Restaurant in Chicago!


Here is the invitation and a picture of she and I ( we used pics of friends and family as centerpieces)


Here are the organizers with Rachel~on the left sisters ( and bridesmaids) Sarah and Jessica. On the right, BFs Jenny and me!
Each plate that came out to serve the 25 guests was beautiful!


Hubbyy-to-be, Todd stopped by to help load gifts into the car!



After the shower, we headed to Hotel Blake for the bachelorette party, We had an INCREDIBLE suite with an amazing view. We spent the next few hours drinking Kunapolitians ( her new last name will be Kuna), eating delicious desserts, opening personal gifts, and dancing!


Me and two of my BFs, Jenny and Alicia....yes, I have numerous best friends- 4 actually and I feel incredibly honored and proud to have such incredible women in my life!


The group!
Rachel opening gifts! This is my favorite picture of the night- SO Happy, so in love, and surrounded by her best friends who love her!

We surprised her with a stretch limo that sat all 25 of us!

She was overjoyed!

The five of us here sat on a raised seating area, then there was a platform for people to get in and out, and then a long stretch of seats. The platform became Rachel's dance floor as we listened to Erin;s special playlist for the night and screamed and danced the whole way to the bar!






Dee, Kat, Jill, and me at Lasalle Power Company!




What a wonderful night! It was a perfect day for Rachel! Congrats Rach-we has so much fun spoiling you and celebrating your love for Todd!

***
Here is a video from back at the hotel of my friend, Dee- our dancer friend who will break out into a rountine anytime you ask!

2 comments:

dee said...

i can't believe you video taped my routine! you are so funny! great seeing you!

Rachel said...

So excited that I made the BLOG! Thanks again for organizing. It was the perfect evening. I keep going over every bit in my mind. Love you!