Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a mess!

Yesterday it rained cats and dogs for 12 hours. I used much of that time to sort through the clothes in my closet ( there were maternity clothes everywhere and it was spilling into the hallway).

I took all 7 bins that were in the basement with clothes in them from years past when I wasn't pregnant or chubby and tried on EVERY SINGLE item! Keepers landed on the couch and give a ways were on the floor.

I ended up putting all my fall clothes into two bins ( that's a big deal), saved one bin for chubby clothes incase this diet thing turns, one bin for skinny clothes I'm still working on fitting into, one bin of baby gifts and items I already have, one for fall shoes, AND ONE TO SPARE!!!!!

It was alot of work but I was so proud of the work I did. Thank goodness Alaric likes to play by himself and Mara didn't mind climbing on piles!


No comments: