Sunday, June 23, 2013

Welcome Home to Zeta

Our friends were returning to ZTA this weekend and my best friend Heather and I started the day off with a pedicure- kid free- it was awesome!
 My friend from church made these incredible cookies!  Works of art-each one.
 Can't have a zeta reunion without scrapbooks!
 Heather, Val, and I in our senior year room!
 LOVE 411 N. School Street
 We hung out in the chapter room and watched March Madness Videos!  It was just like old times!
 After some shopping in downtown Normal
 We were ready for the PUB!
 Love these girls!
 Yup, Cheeseballs are what we came for!
 Got to hang out with my besties!

 And watched the Blackhawks Game! ( Rita was alittle excited!)
 And after hours of drinking, we got our very small bills!
 Cheers to a great night with incredible friends!
 Loved my time with Rach
 Party Foul...no worries...I cleaned up my own mess.



No comments: