Monday, June 29, 2009

THE ICECREAM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitting in our neighbor's front yard after lunch today the most amazing thing happened....we heard very familiar music and then the screams ( from Staci and my mouths) " AHHHH- it's the icecream man!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sure enough it was the ice cream van playing that familiar jingle we all remember as kids. I abandoned my kids in the yard and went running for home to get money. Alaric had no idea what was going on except that everyone was cheering and yelling for icecream so he knew it had to be good. Mara really didn't know what to do.

The truck is now a modern van and the prices are bit different than I remember. I regular old popsicle- $1...a fancy swirly one...$2. Some items were up to $5. Ya know what though...it was worth it!
Alaric picks out his pink panther bar!
Alaric and Alyssa enjoy!

Even Mara got some icecream! What a treat!






No comments: