Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mike & Sue's 25th Anniversary Celebration!

Tonight was my sister-in-law's mom & stepdad's 25th wedding anniversary and it was a WONDERFUL night!
Jennifer and her mom did much of the work ( look at this beautiful family!)
My mom made their cake & I took the pictures!
It was in our church's fellowship hall....the same place Brian and I had our rehearsal dinner and my parents had their 40thweddinganniversaryparty in June. It's a great location! The Prairie Dogs Blue Grass band was awesome too!
Alaric and Brian were twins, from top to bottom!Veronica sang a song for her MopMop and PopPop!
The kids ran around and danced
And the adults did too!
Even Brian and I got a dance in when we weren't snapping pictures or running after kids!
What a special night- Congratulations Mike & Sue!

No comments: