Friday, January 14, 2011

Meet Michael Joseph!

Yesterday I took the kids and we headed to St. Charles to visit my best friend Jenny and HER BABY, Michael Joseph- born on December 26th!

The kids were so excited about it and couldn't wait to meet Michael! They both brought their own babydolls to practice holding and Amara wanted to be sure Michael ( and Aunt Jenny) got to see her new doll.
In Fulton tradition, Alaric picked one of his toys to give to Michael. he chose a Toy Story car and was so excited to give it to Michael.

We also made Michael a Cubs blanket that matches one Mara and Al both have.

Friday afternoon, another BF came and I loved every second with Rachel too! We all took turns holding the baby!

Alaric was so proud to hold Michael and so gentle!

Since Jenny is Amara's Godmother, we said that Mara was Michael's big God Sister! Mara thought that was pretty cool!

Today I was able to use the natural light from the window,along with a white sheet and a blanket and snap some good shots of Michael for Jen. Alaric helped with my other camera too





Today my very oldest friend, Jill came to visit too! Alaric got this cute picture of us girls with the new baby together!

What a sweet boy- welcome to the world, Baby Michael- you are loved by so many!

2 comments:

The Buehnerkemper Family said...

Michael is so precious! I'm so glad you were able to go visit & meet him so early in his life! I LOVE the picture of the extremely proud Big God Sister, Amara, holding Michael - what a HUGE smile! So cute!

Jenny Murray said...

Katie, I love all of the pictures. But the one of Amara kills me! She is so proud and did you see her finger stuck inside the binky? My favorite memory of your visit was Alaric and Amara singing to Michael. Tear! Love my Fultons.