Wednesday, March 11, 2009

OHHHHHHHHHHH Mara!

So- Amara has been such a handful these past 9 months. She is going to be a very active and independent little girl. However recently, she's been such a true joy- laughing, talking, and moving like crazy! She pulled up on the coffee table by herself for the first time today and is rocking back and forth and ready to crawl any day now. God help me when she starts crawling!

Yesterday, I believe it celebration of Bri's birthday-she started her newest trick- screaming in delight! She screams like you are beating her and then laughs. Over and over and over again. It is really cute and I know she's proud of herself but it can be a bit overwhelming when it goes on all day. Here is a tiny clip of it.

1 comment:

The Buehnerkemper Family said...

I love it!! I can't wait to hear her do that in the middle of a TMG meeting!