Thursday, March 19, 2009

My baby turns THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow Alaric turns three! Because our day will be filled with the funeral and family time, I wanted to take this time to celebrate the life of Alaric! These past three years have been such a joy for Brian and I as we watched Alaric turn into the most precious, sweet little boy you've ever met.

He brings so much love into our lives and we are so bless by God to have him.

He started off as a 4 pound baby born almost 7 weeks early at Northwestern Memorial Hospital unexpectantly while Brian and I visited friends. He was in the NICU for 26 days and came home the day before Easter- 2006.
Here are pictures from the past year to watch him grow!

MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
Happy Birthday, my sweet boy! We love you!













1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Alaric! We miss you!!

Aunt Heather, Uncle JJ and Olivia