Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lots of Updates

Amara has a new hairdo...her bangs are so long but she still has no hair on the back of her head because she's rubbed it off. I gave her a little ponytail. I love it!
My Illini kids on a basketball day!

Alaric will now ONLY take a bath with Mara...even if it means he isn't fully covered with water when he's laying down. He plays with her and sings and helps me wash her.
Two weeks ago, Brian gave me a special treat of getting away to Chicago with my best friends. it was wonderful. We ran a few errands but mostly just hung out at Jenny's condo and talked and drank wine and reconnected.
Here is Jenny, me, Alicia, and Rachel.




Rachel and Lena both just got engaged!


More friends came over at night and we just talked, ate, drank, and laughed.




On January 20th, we did nothing but sit in front of the TV. Here Amara is watching the swearing in...she was more excited about the pickle.






Alaric found a new way to hold Mara- proud big brother.









For Christmas, Alaric got a hockey t-shirt and a promise to go to a hockey game. Here we are before we left. Mara had a babysitter so it would be special just for Alaric.



The game started at 7:30 ( Alaric's bedtime). HE did great. He made it through 2 periods.


Check out our talker!

No comments: