Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our crazy lives

We have so much going on with out home, church, work, friends, etc that it's amazing I get the house clean or the laundry done...oh wait, I don't get the house clean or the laundry done.

Anyway-you'll notice while looking through the posts that 8 posts were made TODAY! That's because alot of blogworthy stuff has been happening and today was the first time I've been able to get to upload pics. The only reason I had time today was because literally didn't want to watch the paint dry in the basement so I worked on the blog instead.

When looking at these posts from today, you may want to start at the bottom and work your way up so you view them chronologically.

Below is a picture of what the noonhour looks like at my house. Alaric and Amara eat at the same time. Alaric eats with his booster chair at the counter in the kitchen while Amara lays in her carseat with her bottle propped in front of her with her blankie. This way, I may actually be able to get a few bites of lunch in myself or I can help get Alaric fed, clean the kitchen from dinner last night and breakfast, sweep the floor, etc. It's my new favorite way of saving time and giving me my hands back.

Enjoy the crazy amount of posts below!

No comments: