Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cuties

Of Course I'm biased but COME ON....I have the cutest kids in the world. Look at this picture. This is why I was put on this earth- the man of my dreams and my two kids. Aren't they gorgeous?



The kids were all decked out in their Illini grear Saturday. Our loyalty didn't cut it against Wisconsin but it will this week against Iowa! It has to or our family in Iowa will never let us live it down.


I took a picture of the kids before church because they were so stinkin' cute.




This is Amara in one of her matching sleepers and hats. She is just now getting out of her newborn clothes and into 0-3 month. She will be 5 months tomorrow and weighs 13 pounds. My little munchkin.


Alaric has a hard time waking up after his afternoon naps- especially if you have to wake him up. He cries and screams and fusses and throws himself around- it's really awesome to be a mother in times like that. Anyway, if you have Amara with you- you're golden because she is his everything.
Yesterday, Amara got up about 10 minutes before him. I hear him yelling and screaming and I assumed Amara woke him up and he was just crabby about it. We came into their room and he says "You took my Amara! Put her back in her crib so I can sleep!" He loves sharing a room with her and incredibly, never wakes up when she screams.
This picutre is seconds after we came in to see him. He's groggy but he loved having Amara is bed with him. He immediately calmed down and asked if he could feed her. Look at her looking at him-ahhhh!





He's so proud to be a big brother and help out!









No comments: