Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Family Pictures!

We each got to kinda have a wish for vacation come true...
Nana: just be together and enjoy each other
Grandpa: golf
Anita: jetski 
Brian: run on the beach
Alaric: boogie board
Amara: collect seashells
And me... all I wanted was to have beach pictures taken wearing white and tan.  Yup, that's me-big picture dork!  For YEARS I've seen other people's beach photos and loved the way the white and tan looked with the beach background and I swore then that if I ever got to have a beach vacation, pictures would be taken.  I looked into professional ones and while those would have been incredible, my budget didn't allow it.  Thanks to Dave Ramsey- we got creative and brought our own camera and tripod and did them all ourselves.  Some are professional worthy and all are loved.  Thanks to my patient family for helping me get my vacation wish!
Here are some of my favorites!









No comments: