Thursday, April 30, 2009

By Bye Maxima

In 2002 I bought my dream car- really! A four door gold Maxima FAMILY CAR!!! It's what I wanted and I knew when I bought it that I would have my babies carseats in this car and it would last me forever!

Well...the 2001 Nissan Maxima really has been a dream car for me and has been SUCH A GREAT CAR with hardly any problems other than regular maintainance. But- Brian's parents bought a new car and offered to sell us their 2003 Toyota Camery for the value they would have gotten at trade-in and the deal was too good to pass up.

We put our car in the newspaper classified a few weeks ago and thought we'd get a taker right away ( as our last car sold in just days) but no takers. Until Tuesday night when an interested couple came out at 8PM to see the car.

After a very eventful Wednesday that involved two trips to Car X and paying for new roters, the car is gone and in the hands now of a college senior at SIUE. We are driving to Bloomington on Saturday night to meet Brian's parents, pay for the car and transfer the title and take our new car home! Pics to follow soon!

No comments: