Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New challenges and girls night out!

Well, after three weeks of numbness in my hands and arms and waking up 15 times a night with "dead hands" I went to the doctor Monday. Ihave carpel tunnel in both hands, severe in my right.
So, I wear these awesome braces 24 hours a day for 2 days and then 12 hours a day til next Monday. If they aren't better, I get refered to a Orthepedic surgeon. First for a steroid shot and then for consult for surgery. I will do anything not to have surgery as I can't imagine how I will run a home with weeks of recovery. These braces are a bitch as I can hardly hold Amara with them on and they are uncomforatble to do much of anything with but they beat surgery. Our good friend, Clink Jackson is a chiropractor and I may see him next week for an adjustment and accupuncture.


Last night the girls had one last Girls Night out for Heidi ( in pink) who is moving next week to Iowa City. We had dinner and drinks at a local restaurant. Heidi's husband put it together and babysat 4 kids while the moms went out. We were still home by 9. We'll see how the men do when they have their guys night out on THursday.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh Katie,

You have to take care of yourself! Let me know if you need any emotional support!
Love you,
Heather